-
December 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just found this link on the web...maybe someone might be interested...
http://www.itsforkids.com/welcome.htm
Cherie did all the artwork, but unfortuntley there's nothing much to see.
Love, Ute
-
December 3rd, 2004, 08:38 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Thank you, Ute!
Yeah, Cherie did around 6 pictures or so for that CD. Too bad you can't see them on the site. Perhaps I can find them in our files somewhere and post them at a later date. Some of her other pencil drawings are scattered on Mara's perfume site too, LovePotionPerfume.com
-
December 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
#3
famveronica
Guest
Hi Master........... Is Cherie making another Cd soon??
Please say so.............
-
December 4th, 2004, 08:23 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Just thinking of something that might be interested to most of us:
Cherie is doing so many great things with her carvings and paintings, what about doing something like a book or catalogue?
I know printing will be very expensive, because of all the beautiful colors you have to print it in color, but maybe that is something to think about....
Love, Ute [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
-
December 5th, 2004, 04:11 AM
#5
moderator
Thanks for the link my lady. I have been looking for 'The Magic Playland' CD for a while now.
$12.95 plus shipping charges is a small price to pay to finally see those Cherie Currie illustrations! Not too small of a price that I don't have to wait till payday but a small price just the same!
In the meantime if you find them and post them rocketmaster I will be one happy CCamper,
sooner rather than later,
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks